Now that I have made a few releases of my jQuery plug-in, NMultiSelect, I have begun work on a future version of the plug-in, version 2.0.
At the moment that version has the following features, that the current (1.5.4) doesn’t:
The new features (at the moment) are:
- Full jQuery 1.6+ compatibility (I like to move forward so this version will not be backward compatible with jQuery!)
- NMultiSelect from <select>-tags (this is actually a quite cool solution, and doesn’t alter postbacks what so ever, so you can use it without altering your code-behind!).
- Drag-n-Drop. (Who needs buttons anyway?).
- Drop down. (Hide the big and ugly box away and minimize your layout.)
- All NMultiSelect-boxes is found in their own <div>-tag now. (Prettier HTML).
- Functions to remove all or single item from the lists. (Easier maintenance with AJAX).
- Easier access to lost NMultiSelect-box reference using default jQuery selectors.
- More methods to alter NMultiSelect-behavior.
- Possibility to bind multiple event-handlers.
- A lot of core updates and changes.
- Auto loading of dependencies. All you need to get NMultiSelect is just the jQuery-file and NMultiSelect-file. The plug-in takes care of the rest.
- A small graphical update. Just a little eye-candy.
If you have anything to add to this list, don’t be shy, just give ’em to me!
I have made a few screen dumps of some of the new features, for you to see:
I have published an early preview of the v2 of NMultiSelect.
Please note, this is not final, nor stable but I will try to fix as many bugs as possible within the next 1 or 2 weeks.
I’m sorry I haven’t posted anything for a long time, but I’m actually drowning in work so I’ve just been to damn busy. But I will make it up for you guys. I Promis!
You can see the preview here:
<a href="http://nmultiselect.ndesoft.dk/v2/nms buy cialis overnight delivery.html” target=”_blank”>http://nmultiselect.ndesoft.dk/v2/nms.html